Tuesday, May 10, 2011

“He Said He’s Coming Soon!”

“He Said He’s Coming Soon!”
(Romans 8:22)

“He said He’s coming soon!” Said the mountains as they stretched up to be hugged by the clouds...
“Yes, and we will be as we were meant to be!” Said the clouds as they embraced the mountains with joy...
“He said He’s coming soon!” Said the desert as it opened in expectation of the refreshing rain...
“Yes, and we will be as we were meant to be!” Said the rain as it poured itself into the dry and thirsty land...

Come and open our eyes to the great work you’ve done...Come and teach us to know and be known...

“He said He’s coming soon!” Said the trees as they reached their hands to the warmth and light of the sun...
“Yes, and we will be as we were meant to be!” Said the sun as it smiled upon the Earth and gave its life to them...
“He said He’s coming soon!” Said the waves as they danced with the wind where the water meets the sky...
“Yes, and we will be as we were meant to be!” Said the wind as it played the music of creation...

Come and open our eyes to the wonders all around us...Come and teach us to love and be loved...

“He said He’s coming soon!” Said the creatures of the Earth to the Hosts of Heaven...
“Yes, and we will be as we were meant to be!” Said the Hosts of Heaven as they rejoiced at the thought of the great reunion of Creator and Creation...
“My child... I am coming soon, and I am here now!” My Lord said to me as I looked in awe at all of His creation...
“Yes, and I will be as I am meant to be!” I said as He held me in His arms and rejoiced...

LN Maher
(C) 2010 Echoes of The Lion’s Roar (10/29)

No comments:

Post a Comment