Tuesday, May 10, 2011

“What Will Be”

“What Will Be”

What was and what could have been
linger in my mind
Answers to what happens now
are so hard to find
Help me find a way
to walk from day to day
To take what I’ve been given
To make what will be

Our hope is found in your glory
Let your glory be found
in the telling of our story
Teach us to breathe again
Bring life into this place
Show us how to mend
Bring us to your face

Let all that has happened here
be more than what has been
When it’s added up together
may even losses become a win
Mend each broken heart
so we can play our part
Fill the emptiness of what could have been
With hope of what we are to see

LN Maher
(C) 2010 Echoes of The Lion's Roar (12/15)

Everyone has a time in there life when they think they know where things are going... and all of a sudden life takes an unexpected turn.
It's in those times we must trust in God's ability to take us beyond what we have lost to all that He has waiting for us...
Today as I have been seeking God about my own life's direction ... I wrote down a prayer that helped me to gather some hope for the future... I hope it will do the same for you...
Love you my friends,
Ellen

No comments:

Post a Comment