Tuesday, May 10, 2011

"As The Storm Begins To Move"

"As The Storm Begins To Move"

Clouds form... a distant thunder rolls... the winds begin to move... rain falls... the storm surrounds me...
and I'm reaching out to you...

When I'm huddled in shelter from the storm
Your arms are there to hold me through the day
Oh... but when I rise over the clouds
I see them form to beauty... a wondrous display

Amazing beauty... captured in every direction
My spirit calmed by seeing the storm from a higher place
Glimpses of you... masterfully drawn into your creation
There is nothing more I need... When I'm looking to your face

I sit back and gaze into your eyes
Not sure of all I'll see
But knowing who you are
Will change me to who I am to be...

My spirit longs for you
It's a hunger deep inside
I take this time to seek what's true
I'm caught by the wonders that you hide...

Clouds fade... the thunder quiets... the winds give way to calm... rain is taken in... the storm drifts away...
and I'm holding on to you...

LN Maher(C) 2010 Echoes of The Lion's Roar (8/21)

No comments:

Post a Comment