Wednesday, January 9, 2013

"Around Another Time"

-->
"Around Another Time"

I don’t understand what’s inside
I don’t understand what I feel
Sometimes I wish that I could hide
Until I can understand what is real
How long will it take
Until I learn from each mistake
How long will my life feel like a mystery
How long until I see that I am what you made me to be

I don’t know what is to come
I’m not even sure of what is past
I do know the one that hope flows from
He surrounds me with mercy that will last
Jesus I need your courage... if I’m to go on
I need your voice... if I’m to sing your song
I need your arm around me... everywhere I go
I need your love to guide me... as I learn and grow

I will be still and know that you are all I need
I will wait on your will and mount on eagles wings
I will trust in your mercy that is gentle with the reeds
I will follow you and tell of all you bring
I will look to you when I need to be strong
I will stay close to you... and know I belong
When the sound of the battle fills me with fear
Your word will drown the chaos that fills my ears
----
Your mercy surrounds me
Your voice fills my ears
Your peace runs through me
Your love calms my fears
How could I ever ask for more
Jesus you are all that I could ever hope for

LN Maher
©1999 Echoes of The Lion’s Roar (8/27)

No comments:

Post a Comment