Tuesday, January 8, 2013

"Dance Above The Clouds""

-->
“Dance Above The Clouds”

Please catch me
I feel like I’m falling
Deeper into the darkness
I want to surrender
I’m hearing you calling
But I can’t see
How to get to your arms
Falling blindly

Falling blindly
When will it ever end
Spinning round and round
I’m feeling dizzy
I’m hoping for a friend
I know you’re there
Dear God I want to see
How to get to your arms
Hoping with all my heart

Hoping with all my heart
My feet will find ground again
Reaching for you
I find your hand right where I am
With one touch my spirit begins to mend
You hold onto me
I step onto your feet
Till the hole comes to an end
And I dance in your arms

And I dance in your arms
To the song you sing to me
We dance with grace
I join you in sweet harmony
We dance and I am free
My mind is clear
You lift me up
Beyond where I ever have been
And I join you in a dance above the clouds

LN Maher
©2000 Echoes of The Lion’s Roar (9/7)

No comments:

Post a Comment