Tuesday, January 15, 2013

"Echoes of The Lion's Roar"


“Echoes of The Lion’s Roar”

Oh – Lion of Judah, King of all I see
At the sound of your voice I find I’m free
My Lord, my protector, the one who watches over me
To look into The Lion’s eyes and see all I am to be

I hear the trees clap there hands, as they are joined by the wind
I hear the rocks cry out, as they rush down the earth again
I hear the waters dance as they splash on the shore
Out of the shadows I see him appear
And know that all these sounds are echoes of The Lion’s roar

The sound that fills the air
Is the answer to my every prayer
It chases away the chaos in my ears
In the sound of your voice I find peace
The sound that is the instrument of my release
In the sounding of your roar I see clear
And know that all these sounds are echoes of The Lion’s roar

I hear friends laugh as they watch the clouds drift by
I hear children giggle as they find reasons to ask why
I hear all human kind rejoice as they see the blessings pour
 In a beam of light I know he is here
And see that all these sounds are echoes of The Lion’s roar

LN Maher
© 1997 Echoes of The Lion’s Roar (5/9)

No comments:

Post a Comment