Thursday, January 10, 2013

"What Is To Come"


“What Is To Come”

Ch:
Hallelujah, Hallelujah, I praise you Lord
You are my joy... You are my peace
You are my strength... You bring release
Hallelujah, Hallelujah, I praise you Lord

When Christ returns in Glory
We’ll live in joy for Eternity
We’ll spend all time with Him face to face
And all shame will be turned to never ending grace

Ch:

When we stand before Christ on that final day
When all distractions fall away
We will lay our struggles forever at God’s grace
And lose our fears in the joy of His embrace

Ch:

When our feet walk on the streets of gold
And loves pure beauty our eyes behold
When we dip our hands into the Crystal Sea
Then our hearts will know we are forever free

LN Maher
© 1998 Echoes of The Lion’s Roar (3/3)

No comments:

Post a Comment