Wednesday, January 9, 2013

"Waiting"


“Waiting”

Then I will hold you for thousands of years
Speak words of Life gently into your ears
Wrap my arms around you, until every last tear is cried
But until that day, know that I am always by your side

Then I will walk with you on streets of gold
Tell you stories that have never been told
Walk beside you until the memory of evil is gone
But until that day, know that I am here to help you go on

Then I will swim with you in The Crystal Sea
Wash you clean and prove that you are free
Surround you in The Living Water until you can breathe
But until that day know that I am more than you can believe

Ch:
I will be so glad to have you Home
I cry each time I see you fall and I long for your song
Please let me hold you when you feel alone
Remember, soon I will say, “Welcome Home!!!”
Talk with me and the waiting won’t seem so long

LN Maher
© 1999 Echoes of The Lion’s Roar (6/4)

No comments:

Post a Comment