Tuesday, January 8, 2013

"Life In The Shadowlands"

-->
“Life In The Shadowlands”

Gazing out
Through the distance of The Shadowlands
My heart just seems so small
I feel overwhelmed at times
When my eyes come off of you
The shadows seem so tall 

But through the quiet of the dark
I hear your voice echo through
I find the strength to turn my eyes to you

I know there is a land of joy
Beyond the shadows
I know there is a place of hope
Through the darkness that surrounds my path
I know there is an existence filled with life  and light
I find hope in the promise - that I will see your life in The Shadowlands

Thank you! 
Thank you Lord!I am free! 
I am yours!  My life is in your hands!I lean on you more and more as I find your life in The Shadowlands.

LN Maher
©2000 Echoes of The Lion’s Roar (7/11)

No comments:

Post a Comment