Thursday, January 10, 2013

"JOY In Our Time"


“JOY In Our Time”

I hear that:
This is the time… to claim the blessings that are here for us
The trials of the past – cannot stand in the way
This is the time… to let go of the pain, it’s time to trust
The victory of our life – is here today

My heart cries:
Joy – JOY – JOY – You fill me with JOY!
The emptiness I felt inside
Can no longer cause my soul to hid
Joy – JOY – JOY – I hear the echoes of your JOY!
The screaming of chaos
Can no longer cause me to fear loss
Joy – JOY – JOY – My heart dances with JOY!
The weight of fear and doubt
Can no longer stop me from calling out
JOY – JOY!

I hear you say:
This is the time, to live life, as we know we can
The courage to rejoice is here
This is the time, to reach out to all where they stand
See the love – which casts out all fear.

LN Maher
© 1997 Echoes of The Lion’s Roar (9/1)

No comments:

Post a Comment