Tuesday, January 8, 2013

"Too Much To Say"

-->
"Too Much To Say"

There has been so much time when praise couldn't find it's voice here... 
Where guilt and shame kept me from seeing Your face... 
But I know there is hope within Your arms... 
And there is nothing I need more than to celebrate You're grace... 

What a blessing to my soul, to hear Your voice again... 
Too have so much to say of how You are working in my life, that I can't fit the words into a day... 
Countless blessings placed within each moment... 
And only eternity can hold the words about You, that each moment has to say... 

Until eternity comes let me fill each moment, with praise to You... 
My heart is filled with eager expectation of the day that last long enough to praise You for all You've done... 
I'm longing to see Your light, that makes the day big enough to hold all the words... 
To see Your light that out shines the sun... 

I can not say enough to thank You for all You’ve done... 
For each blessing of each day... 
Thank You Dear Lord... 
For giving me too much to say...

LN Maher
© 2012 Echoes of The Lion’s Roar (4/15)

No comments:

Post a Comment