Wednesday, January 9, 2013

"Everytime"


“Every Time”

Part I:
Every time I am with you
I find more of me held in your eyes
I find peace and happiness
I don’t know if I can love you more
But I do to my surprise

Part II:
Every time I am with you
I find more of myself in your embrace
I find comfort and compassion
I don’t know if I can love you more
But I do each time I look into your face

Chorus:
More and more and more
The dreams I never dared to dream come true
I find the hope I’ve been looking for in you
I fought this feeling for so long
But now that I know your love for me I find...
you bring joy to my song

Part I & II
:Every time I am with you
I find all that I need to be made whole
I find strength and power
I don’t know how I can love you more
But I pray this love stays in my soul

LN Maher
© 1999 Echoes of The Lions Roar (5/27)

No comments:

Post a Comment